Member Focused. Enthusiastic. Inspired. Engaged.
At Parama, we are committed to creating a highly engaged workforce we believe is critical to our success and yours. Are you looking for an employer who shares your passion and enthusiasm? Do you want a job where you know you’re making a difference, every day you come to work? Do you want a challenging career with an organization that gives back to the community? We’ll provide an inspirational environment that’s open and collaborative, that empowers you to reach your professional goals and excel in the work of fulfilling our vision.
Part Time Member Service Representative
Do you have a passion for helping people, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to be the face of Parama Credit Union to our members.
You will contribute significantly to the success of the credit union and helping members by:
- Engaging the members by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, and thanking them for doing business with Parama
- Having a passion for helping others and making all members feel appreciated
- Exhibit strong customer service skills, accuracy in processing financial transactions, present products and services while proactively educating members on utilizing available online and mobile portals.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a member first attitude
- Ability to make personal connections, engage members and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Help build relationships with members by connecting them to the appropriate Parama department who can help them address their financial needs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
- Ability to speak Lithuanian fluently is highly desired
Submit your resume with a covering letter describing why you would like to join PARAMA, your interest in this role, and the skills and attributes that you bring to our team, by April 30th, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted