- You are here: Home > Mortgage Officer
You are here
Are you looking to make a difference in a lean and highly successful community-based financial institution with a strong commitment to its members?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and relationship skills to join our successful lending team.
Reporting to the Manager, Lending Services, this position plays a key role in Parama’s growth strategies and carries the potential to advance into other senior roles within the organization. It represents an excellent opportunity for a people-oriented individual with excellent communications skills, a flair for financial analysis and the ability to multi-task, who is eager to make a real impact in a vibrant, more personal, cooperative financial setting.
This is originally a contract position with a one-year term, which is highly likely to lead to other opportunities within the organization.
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing and prospective members and referral sources; network with external organizations and individuals for new business opportunities
· Manage a residential mortgage portfolio. Perform annual reviews of credit lines, identify trends and monitor problem accounts. Develop risk mitigation strategies and source growth opportunities where appropriate
· Perform due diligence and analysis on new credit opportunities.
· Identify and pursue opportunities to promote other business services and non-credit products
· Present credit recommendations to appropriate approval authorities
· Maintain and manage professional relationships with various business partners including borrowers, appraisers, legal resources, brokers, and other financial institutions
· Contribute to other organizational initiatives as appropriate
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Previous banking experience or comparable strengths to “hit the ground running”
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 platforms including Word & Excel
· University degree in business / commerce
· Strong analytical and relationship management skills
· Desire and ability to provide an exceptional experience and service for members, applicants, brokers and business partners
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple priorities, ability to identify issues and opportunities and develop solutions
This position offers the opportunity to grow and take on additional responsibilities based on ability and career goals. We offer a competitive compensation package and a positive work environment.
Submit your resume along with a covering letter describing your interest in this role, and the skills and attributes that you bring to our team, by March 31th 2019, to email@example.com