- You are here: Home > Marketing Manager
You are here
Are you looking to make a difference in a dynamic, community-based financial institution with a strong commitment to its members?
Parama Credit Union offers a complete range of modern financial products and services, accompanied by exceptional personalized service, no fee every day banking and highly competitive interest rates. Enabled by a lean organizational structure of only 24 full time staff, Parama benefits from high levels of profitability and exceptional growth.
We are looking for a self-starter to take the lead in developing and maintaining Parama’s marketing presence across all platforms, as we invest to advance to the next level in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive financial services industry. This represents an excellent opportunity for a results-driven self-starter with first rate communications skills, an entrepreneurial flair, and a creative mind, who is an effective team player eager to make a real impact in a vibrant, co-operative financial setting.
As a key member of Parama’s management team reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position encompasses Parama’s presence across all media and communications platforms, ranging from developing high level branding strategies to designing and scripting member communications, campaigns and advertising messages. You will co-ordinate and align Parama’s digital, brand and media strategies with business realities and organizational objectives. Your ability to anticipate and harness the needs of current and prospective members, enable you to render an invaluable contribution to product delivery strategies and the positioning of the organization as a whole.
· Manage Parama’s market presence across all media platforms.
· Refine and maintain Parama’s brand strategies.
· Advance and administer Parama’s digital presence.
· Manage all member communication strategies and related content.
· Develop and initiate advertising campaigns.
· Play a leadership role in the evolution of next generation platforms for product delivery.
· Make a major contribution to product development and positioning.
· Assess market opportunities and the effectiveness of ongoing marketing campaigns and initiatives.
· Identify and successfully harness opportunities for expanding the business.
· Contribute to other organizational initiatives as appropriate.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing/business or a related field together with experience in marketing and digital media.
· Experience in creating content and marketing collateral. Comfortable executing content creation, story-telling, digital media, social media best practices and search.
· Solid understanding of digital media, related analytics and marketing strategies across all platforms and communication channels (i.e. analytical tools, ad tech, etc.).
· Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point. Proficiency with publishing software considered a strong asset.
· Sound grasp of financial needs of an increasingly discriminatory customer base across all age demographics and respective media consumption habits. Ability to profile target audiences and devise relevant digital campaigns that engage, inform and drive the business.
· Ability to provide strategic direction for projects and/or special assignments specific to multiple categories coupled with the ability to lead and direct outside resources.
· Creative and conceptual thinker and ability to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge challenges.
· High capacity and the ability to multi-task multiple initiatives with attention to detail.
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
· Energizer, high-level communicator and excellent team player. Strong listening, communication (oral and written) skills and service driven expertise.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a positive work environment.
Submit your resume along with a covering letter describing your interest in this role, and the skills and attributes that you bring to our team, by March 31th 2019, to email@example.com